Do I need to post about our last experience? We gave Bandits Bar a teetering 3 on a scale of 1-5? I dig that the bar tenderest was very hip and timely with drinks and food. A friendly redhead serving a Colt 45?...bonus. Dogs lounging around inside puts a smile on my pout any day. Outdoor seating was iffy as garbage trucks off of Denny are pretty noisy and made Steve grumpy. The Space Needle view keeps your neck cocked. Yes, I said cock. Jamie walked and Jess bussed. Steve and I shared a ride. Stale-ish food was served to us on paper out of reusable baskets...anyone see a GREEN theme here? Thought I would give it a try at least. :)
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Bandits Bar
Word. The day is upon us y'all! After weeks of Happy Hour Club parading our fine selves about, I am up and gettin' myself to the blog spot. While the process of having a great time at the end of the day relaxing and enjoying each other is great, the blog somehow makes this all feel so official! To celebrate, someone by a round!! Joke.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment